- The Wired Researcher explores “Literary Mysteries: Solved and Unsolved.”
- To be posted during the late afternoon or early evening.
- The Humorist presents us with a “true sketch of [his] figure in print,” and he ruminates on “Aerial architecture.”
- The Wired Researcher shares his “Meanderings in Charleston, SC.”
- The Humorist ponders the art and science of “Castle-building.”
Ahhh…everyone loves a good mystery!
Stephen Hudak | VP University | 130 Chestnut Oak Road, Front Royal, Virginia 22630
firstname.lastname@example.org | 540.622.7499 | http://www.vpbuilder.com
“The great aim of education is not knowledge, but action.” Herbert Spencer
I’ve heard that a lot during the last week. That’s why my December 3 post will focus on “Literary Mysteries: Solved and Unsolved.” Thanks and stay tuned!
Looking forward to the upcoming posts, Brent!