Tuesday, March 5
- The Humourist continues his mock-heroic literary analysis of the “Ballad of Moore of Moore Hall.”
Tuesday, March 12
- The Humourist delves into divination and fortune-telling.
- Additionally, he brings us “The Petition of Sir John Barley-Corn, Kt.”
Tuesday, March 19
- The Humourist delivers a proclamation from the Court on Mount Parnassus (signed by “Mnemosyna, Secr.”), forbidding the writing of “Verse or Verses, Poem or Poems.”
- The Humourist shares his allegorical poem, “The Temple of Happiness.”
- Peter Hemp writes a letter to the Humourist proposing that he can live harmoniously in Carolina along with Messrs. Indico, Pot-Ash, Green-Tar, and Rice.
- Urbanicus continues his correspondence with the Humourist and poses eleven more questions.
Tuesday, March 26
- The Humourist is in company with the Muses and shares with us his song, “The Rising Beauty.”
So, Peter Hemp knows who the Humorist is, plus mailing address…any clues here? March 19…
AND the Humourist knows who Peter Hemp is, too! It’s a small world, even in Carolina! :)