Tuesday, March 5
- The Humourist continues his mock-heroic literary analysis of the “Ballad of Moore of Moore Hall.”
Tuesday, March 12
- The Humourist delves into divination and fortune-telling.
- Additionally, he brings us “The Petition of Sir John Barley-Corn, Kt.”
Tuesday, March 19
- The Humourist delivers a proclamation from the Court on Mount Parnassus (signed by “Mnemosyna, Secr.”), forbidding the writing of “Verse or Verses, Poem or Poems.”
- The Humourist shares his allegorical poem, “The Temple of Happiness.”
- Peter Hemp writes a letter to the Humourist proposing that he can live harmoniously in Carolina along with Messrs. Indico, Pot-Ash, Green-Tar, and Rice.
- Urbanicus continues his correspondence with the Humourist and poses eleven more questions.
Tuesday, March 26
- The Humourist is in company with the Muses and shares with us his song, “The Rising Beauty.”